Some of the campaign’s most important activities take place after the campaign has ended. This is the time to Show Some Love and say “thank you” to department, agency, or installation leadership, campaign workers and donors. Recognition and appreciation build morale and a strong foundation for next year’s campaign.
- Campaign Worker Certificate – Available for download or pre-printed on request for Coordinators and Keyworkers. To order printed certificates for your campaign workers complete this form and send to [email protected] by Friday, February 22, 2019
- Million Dollar Circle - Awarded to all agencies that achieve a million dollars or more in pledges and volunteer value.
Nomination Awards for Individuals
Individual awards may be nominated by an agency head/commander, another CFC campaign worker, or self-nominated. The 2018 CFC nomination period has closed.
- Campaign Hero – A CFC hero is a person who implemented a successful CFC campaign and went above and beyond the call of duty in service to the campaign. This recognition will be awarded to up to three outstanding key CFC campaign representatives. The top three nominations will be submitted for the national CFC Hero Award. All campaign workers are eligible to be nominated for CFC Hero.
- Most Valuable Volunteer - Recognizes a Keyworker or volunteer who made the most valuable contribution in their Agency, contributing to the overall success of their Agency's campaign.
- Agency Leader Award – Recognizes a Commanding Officer or Agency Leader that goes the extra mile on behalf of the CFC. Examples include providing a personal endorsement for supporting causes through the CFC sharing personal stories and motivation messages about giving back and demonstrating the value volunteerism.
Nomination Awards for Agencies/Departments/Units
Units/Departments must be a recognized entity under a federal Agency/Command with their own units. Awards may be nominated by an agency head/commander or CFC campaign worker. The 2018 CFC nomination period has closed.
- CFC Innovator Award - Innovative activities can be in the areas of campaign administration/management, marketing, fundraising & incentive efforts and/or other innovations which display creativity and excellence during the 2018 CFC Campaign. Examples include initiating new or improved methods of CFC awareness, method used for the education of donors, implementing a new technology while promoting CFC, conducting an innovative CFC activity/event, etc.
- Agency of the Year Award - One Federal Agency or Command in each category will be awarded the traveling trophy if they achieved great results in their campaign by utilizing innovative and creative means, getting key CFC volunteers involved, creating awareness, and showing leadership. Categories include:
- Military Installations
- Agencies with over 1,000 personnel
- Agencies/Commands with100‐1,000 personnel
- Agencies/Commands fewer than 100 personnel